Recent Videos

  • Manchester City 4-2 Leicester City: Tevez, Kolarov great-goal

    Manchester City stepped into the fourth round of the FA Cup. The results were not achieved easily because the City had to overcome the appearance of stubborn Leicester City before winning 4-2.

    The match at the City of Manchester Stadium on Tuesday (01/8/2011) , a third round replay after the previous party's 2-2 draw at Leicester City when entertaining.

    Turns to host, Roberto Mancini played several players pillar City since the early minutes, as Carlos Tevez. However, Mancini also rotate a number of players.

    In the superior first fight City thanks to goals from Carlos Tevez, but Leicester quickly respond by Paul Gallagher from the penalty spot. City then drove on goal by Patrick Vieira and Adam Johnson.

    As the middle superior 3-1, the City has an opportunity to resolve the resistance of Leicester, who still appear adamant, Tevez's penalty kick in minute 59. But Tevez throw that chance.

    Leicester had time to turn the opportunity through Lloyd Dyer's goal at 83 minutes, despite the hope that cleared away by Aleksandr Kolarov great-goal in the final minutes. These results make the City advanced to the fourth round to face Notts County.

    The game

    Leicester City managed to excel when the game runs 15 minutes. From a throw-in, Carlos Tevez received the ball, marched past the opponents and then fired hard that the goalkeeper can not be anticipated.

    Excellence is not a long walk. Three minutes later the referee pointed to the white point is not necessary due to violations committed against Lloyd Dyer Patrick Vieira. Paul Gallagher, a executioner advanced and evened the score.

    Vieira replied that mistake on 37 minutes. David Silva went on a cross with a kick that can still be pushed over Chris Weale. The ball then bounced to the far post for Vieira who was greeted at the right time and position.

    City add to the advantage a minute later. Silva release breakthrough bait from midfield and Adam Johnson's run chase. Escorted by two opposing players, he is still able to send the ball into the Leicester goal. City winning 3-1 at the interval.

    The referee again pointed to the spot on 57 minutes, this time for City after Tevez who was running toward the goal dropped Jack Hobbs. Tevez took the penalty himself but his shot leads right into the goalie.

    Leicester was lucky enough to not lose Hobbs in the incident. Given a reasonably free Tevez position toward the goal, Hobbs did not even get a card.

    Increasingly heated match in 74 minutes. Dyer and Vieira arguing after the player Leicester fouled. The referee this time being assertive with the cast a yellow card for both.

    Seven minutes before dispersal, Leicester kicked off. Escaped the offside trap, raced Dyer who also failed to catch the ball driven Joleon Lescott. The skin round then quietly struck by Dyer past Joe Hart. Chasing Leicester 2-3.

    Vigorous attack, leaving a hole in the Leicester back line. From behind the attacks, Aleksandr Kolarov was successful struck the goal number four on goal Leicester City in the last minute, a great-goal.

    Team Line-up:

    Manchester City: Hart, Zabaleta, Lescott, Kompany, Kolarov, Yaya Toure (Jo '79), Vieira, Milner, Adam Johnson, Tevez, Silva (Barry '64)

    Leicester: Weale, Naughton, Hobbs, Bamba, Berner, Gallagher (Moussa '30), Wellens' (Oakley '46), Abe, Andy King, Dyer, Howard (Waghorn '69)


Leave a Reply